Making the switch from individual contributor to team leader can be a colossal task, which is why new manager training is so crucial.
One necessary component of new management training means providing the right resources to help outstanding employees become outstanding managers.
This playbook includes valuable knowledge that will help new managers in your organization reach full productivity sooner, giving your company the results you need to reach your business goals.
New managers will learn how to:
- Cultivate the right mindset for succeeding as a manager
- Create strategies to expand their emotional intelligence
- Overcome common challenges that new managers face
- Supervise their former peers
- Develop strong goals for the department
- Generate results